Married to Catherine Johnson. Father of 5 children and grandfather of six grandchildren.
Active in various community and religious organizations. Chairman of the Board of Directors for Citizens against Drugs and Alcohol Abuse, Member of the Lake County Domestic Violence Committee, Vice President of the Success in School of Lake County, Member of North Chicago Unit School District #187 VIP Committee, Vice President of the Coordinating Council for Gang Awareness, Vice President of the North Shore Baptist Ministers Alliance.
University of Wyoming, Psychology
McKinley Theological Seminary
• Presently employed by the Lake County Health Department/Community Health Center for 13 years.
• Also presently employed by the Foss Park District, North Chicago, Illinois-permanent part-time for 14 years.
• Previously employed by Abbott House, Highland Park, IL
• Waukegan Terrace Nursing Home, Waukegan, IL
• Allendale School for Boys, Lake Villa, IL
• Arden Shore Home for Boys, Lake Bluff, IL
• Department of Children and Family Services, State of IL